Our School Uniform
In a recent survey 97% of parents who provided responses were in favour of retaining the school uniform for children.
The following items make up our school uniform.
Red jumper with school crest
Grey trousers/ skirt/ pinafore.
The school tracksuits consist of;
Red tracksuits top with crest
Grey polo shirt
Grey tracksuits bottoms
A school jacket with crest is also optional
All the above are available from Barbara our suppliers K Sports.
Contact No (087) 630 3072
The principal elements of the Crest are as follows:
• The River Liffey represents a source of life and growth through the ages.
• The Obelisk, which was commissioned by the Conollys of Castletown in 1739 to provide employment during famine times, reminds us of our ancestors and our heritage.
• The Window is from the ancient church of St. Mochua
in Tea Lane and it together with thetorch are symbols of light, wisdom and knowledge.
- The steps are from the wall of St. Mochua's church and each of the eight steps represent the years of learning and development in Scoil Mochua.
- This was designed by the teachers in the early years of the school.